Karen Howes specialises in interiors, architecture and lifestyle, and represents some of the world’s best photographers. Based in the UK, Europe, Australia and the United States, this well-connected and select group work for a wide range of clients in both the editorial and commercial sectors.
- commissioned by leading magazines and newspapers in the UK, Europe and the United States
- represent the work of some of the world’s best interior designers, architects and garden designers
- provide images for best-selling illustrated books
- commissioned by top hotels and restaurants worldwide
- represent designers’ work in many of the world’s leading home and lifestyle catalogues
- provide images for advertising campaigns aimed at raising the profile of leading companies
Stylists and Writers
The Interior Archive’s photographers work closely with a group of leading stylists and collaborate with writers who specialise in interiors and architecture.